Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Different but I like it

I am currently reading the biggest book that I have ever read in my life. Not only is it the biggest book but it is one of the better books that I have read. The book that I am reading is in my genre on interests. The book is different, there are two main characters, Sara and Tobey and each of them get a chapter to talk and you get to hear both of their sides of the same story, and to make sure you don’t get confused about who is talking the font is different for the two of them. I have never seen this before. Not only was it confusing at the start but it actually made the book so much easier to understand.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading books that are told from multiple perspectives. I'm glad you are finding so many books that you enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete